MS Challenge Walk SuperBowl Fundraiser
For the past 6 years I have run Superbowl Squares as a fundraiser toward my MS Challenge Walk and it has been a huge success! I was able to raise $1,000 for the MS Society in addition to paying out $1,000 cash lucky winners ! I thought that it would be great to run it again this year for the 2018 MS Challenge Walk so I can make my goal of raising $5,000 as well as pay out $1,000 to my friends just for watching football!
The details are below. If you have any questions or concern please let me know (email@example.com) and feel free to pass this along if you think anyone else would be interested in joining.
1. $20 per square, 100 square grid. Add Additional Registrant for each square you would like to purchase. Register as many times as you like.
2. Grid squares will be assigned at random by the website.
3. Numbers for AFC and NFC will be drawn and assigned by the system once all of the squares are purchased, again assigned at random.
4. I will send a scanned version of the final sheet and the prior to the game to all that are participating via email so everyone has a copy.
5. Payouts are as follows: $2,000 pot in total. $1,000 will go towards my MS 2018 Challenge Walk fundraising efforts. $200 will go towards the winner of Q1, Q2 and Q3. $400 will go towards the winner of the final score. * In the case of overtime, the overtime score counts as the final score. There is only 1 final score/Q4 winner *.
That's about it! I hope everyone will take advantage of not only giving to a worthy cause but taking the chance at winning $1,000!
As always, thank you all so much for your continued support, love and encouragement not only with supporting my never end fundraising efforts for MS but for the everyday support I continue to get. It means the world to me!
All the Best & Good Luck!