Challenge Walk MS
I am hoping to raise $1,000 for the MS Society in addition to paying out $1,000 cash lucky winners! This fall I will walk another 50 miles to raise money and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. This has become such a large part of my life and I thank you for your support in advance!
The details are below. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know (email@example.com) and feel free to pass this along if you think anyone else would be interested in joining.
1. $20 per square, 100 square grid. Add an 'Additional Registrant' for each square you would like to purchase. Register as many times as you like.
2. Grid squares will be assigned at random by the website.
3. Numbers for AFC and NFC will be drawn and assigned by the system once all of the squares are purchased, again assigned at random.
4. I will send a scanned version of the final sheet and the prior to the game to all that are participating via email so everyone has a copy.
5. Payouts are as follows: $2,000 pot in total. $1,000 will go towards my MS 2018 Challenge Walk fundraising efforts. $200 will go towards the winner of Q1, Q2 and Q3. $400 will go towards the winner of the final score. * In the case of overtime, the overtime score counts as the final score. There is only 1 final score/Q4 winner *.
That's about it! I hope everyone will take advantage of not only giving to a worthy cause but taking the chance at winning $1,000!
Thank you all so much for your continued support, love and encouragement not only with supporting my never end fundraising efforts for MS.
All the Best & Good Luck!